Search

To Search for your favorite brews use the search box at the top.

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Day 8, July 21 - Ayinger Brau Weisse

Offering: Brau Weisse, Hefeweizen, Ayinger, Germany

ABV: 5%ish

It's a Hef. Beyond that it's not remarkable. I think maybe I expected more being that the label is all in German. It's not a bad beer by any stretch of the word, I just found it a bit boring. If you like German wheat beers you will like this, it's wheaty and citrisy and has a beautiful milky golden color. In the end however it lacks anything to make it stand out and is just a bit boring.

Points: 88

No name on this one, so thanks Anonymous.

Cheers

2 comments:

  1. What happened to day 7? Don't act like we didn't notice... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It vanished. I reposted, all is well in the world, order is restored.

    ReplyDelete