Search

To Search for your favorite brews use the search box at the top.

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Day 65, September 16

The Offering: Pacifico, Mexican lager.

ABV: 4.8%

Well the next week may not be the most interesting for readers. Mexico is not known for their beer. When it's 90 degrees outside you want your beer cold and hydrating. Unfortunately this translates to watered down. The Mexican beers are basically similar to the American lagers like bud light. However, I am more appreciative when you get the background of tropical oceans.

Pacifico has been one of my favorite Mexican beers when traveling here so I thought I'd start here. It did not live up to memory, especially after the brews I've tried in the past 65 days. The nose and flavor are weak with hints of corn and grains. It serves a purpose but only in the heat. Enjoy cold on a hot day only.

Points: 73

Thanks to Katie

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment